GUIDELINES FOR USE
In order for our staff and volunteers to adequately serve you, we must have guidelines that you and your group must follow at all times. Please be respectful of our campus by taking care of the areas your have reserved.
- Damage and Clean Up Guidelines
- Damage to any area of the facility by the guest will be paid in full by the guest. Amount due will be based upon repair of damaged area.
- Upon departure, guest must leave all used areas of PKCC in the same condition in which it was found upon arrival or guest may be subject to a $200 excessive cleaning fee.
- Lost key fee is $25 per key.
- Rules and Regulations
- Check in time is 3 PM. Check out time is 11 AM.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM – 7 AM.
- Smoking (traditional cigarettes or electronic cigarettes), drinking alcohol, drugs, tobacco, or profanity will not be tolerated in any form. Failure to comply will result in immediate removal from facility with no refund.
- All meals must be consumed in the dining area. No food plates may be taken away from the dining area.
- Front entrance gate will remain closed at all times. Guest contact or group leader will have a gate code he can distribute to members of group at his discretion.
- Park only in designated areas (see campus map).
- Pets are not allowed.
- Chaperones must be present in each cabin for guests under the age of 18. Chaperones must be 18 and older. Suggested ratio is 1 adult per 5 youth (defined as anyone under the age of 18 years old).
- No items shall be hung from light fixtures or any part of the ceiling.
- Any form of fire (indoor, outdoor, candles, etc.) are not permitted.